Sunday 18 October 2009

Hello everyone

I hope all is well. I am now waiting for my first craft package to come through. Yippee!!!

Today was a quiet day however I managed to look around town for items, giving me plenty of ideas. Tracy was the first person to inspire me into thinking about taking up such a hobby. Jo is willing to allow me watch her at work & I am really looking forward to that!!

Hopefully I will be able to add my own cards on here soon!!! Entering competitions are fun and looking at other blogs are fab too.

Please feel free to leave comments on how you started out with this hobby. It would be most useful!!

Thanks



Bev x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev! I came over from Jo's :) It looks like you are getting a good start on your blog! :) I think you are on the right track with crafting with friends - working with others is a good way to learn :) I also love browsing through craft magazines, and using challenge blogs is a great way to get inspired :) Good luck to you!

    Cheers!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging and cardmaking Bev, you'll be hooked in no time, lol!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete