Wednesday 21 October 2009

First creation!!!



Hi everyone
Thank you for all your kind comments & for hopping to my blog. OK what's been happening since..... well I had a lovely enjoyable evening with Jo on Monday. I was actually given the opportunity to work alongside Jo & create very similar cards. I am proud of my first attempt & have done nothing but show it off to friends & colleagues. SAD EH!!! hee hee.





Today, is my son's 11th birthday & ideally I was hoping to make him a card. It wasn't until I visited Jo that I realised what could be done & how far this hobby could take me!!!. Unfortunately Brad had a bought card but my aim now is to meet Jo regularly to get further tips & ideas.





Please find above my first attempt of making a card using:



  • White card

  • double sided tape

  • Printed & plain paper (colour coordinated)

  • Pixie stamper

  • Pro markers

  • buttons

I look forward to your comments!!

xxxxx







4 comments:

  1. Whooo hooo you have gone live ! What a fun night we had and your card is gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing seeing as it was your first time. Can't wait to see your new makes !

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev

    Very sweet card. Great start to your new blog, good luck with it but be warned - it's very very addictive.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is brilliant Bev and with someone like Jo sitting beside you I'm sure you'll have all the expert advice you need!
    I was looking back at my blog earlier to see what i was creating a year ago and I couldn't believe how far I'd come..... it is a constant learning curve, an addiction and way to ensure bankrupcy.... but you'll love every minute, lol!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great start to your blog Bev, this is gorgeous
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete