Saturday 24 October 2009

An afternoon with my daughter



Hiya peeps


What a strange day weather wise!!! Must'nt complain as I had the opportunity to get crafting with my eager & impatient daughter, Caitlin.

We had the perfect excuse as my son had his birthday last week & needed to send his thank you notes. Typical lad who loves computers & football however he must show his appreciation.


See our attempts above,very basic!!!


Still early days for me in that I have lots to learn. Browsing loads on the net & meeting friends regularly. I see this attempt as something I will reflect back on I'm sure.
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Bev,
    Super cards, and I have had a lovely browsey around. Welcome to bloggy land.
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous, great shape and designs....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete